Maharashtra has a very long and well nurtured tradition of private initiative in higher eeducation. There are several organizations in Maharashtra, establishedby social reformers, educationists and others, which have made commendable contributions to the
cause of education. Inspired by their work, Dr. Patangrao Kadam established Bharati Vidyapeeth in 1964 at Pune. The mission, which Bharati Vidyapeeth has defined for itself is to bring about intellectual awakening of people through the spread of education and to prepare human resources needed for all-round development, particularly economy of the country. UGC – DEC Approved & NAAC Grade “A”
During the last 50 years or so, Bharati Vidyapeeth has made astonishing strides in the field of education, particularly in higher and professional education. At present, it conducts more than 184 educational units of various kinds, right from pre-primary schools to postgraduate institutions. They include 67 Colleges and Institutes of different disciplines.
In recognition of the academic excellence which the institutions of the Bharati Vidyapeeth have and in view of the potential for further growth they have, the Government of India on the recommendation of the University Grants Commission granted (under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956), the status of deemed to be University to the Institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth on 26th April, 1996.
This University is a multi campus, multi faculty University which is now one of the largest Universities of its kind in the country having as many as 29 constituent units including 3 research institutes. It has its campuses in Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Karad, Sangli and Solapur.
The academically conducive environment and excellent infrastructural facilities available in our campuses attract the students not only from various parts of India but also from abroad. At present, the University has enrollment of more than 1500 overseas students coming from 47 countries.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration – IT (MBA – IT)
- Masters of Business Administration – Executive (MBA – Executive)
- Masters in International Business (MIB)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) – Economics / English / Sociology
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib. & I.Sc.)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib. & I.Sc.)
For more details and information about BVUSDE, please fill up the inquiry form. You can also call us or whatsapp on +919029015284.